I borrowed the phrase in the title from Melissa at Pigtail Pals and Ballcap Buddies, a site to empower girls and redefine girly - they have awesome T-shirts and I'm so getting the girls and i a matching set.
Here are some things in my life that are full of awesome:
- Our class blog and my students' blogs. They rock. We are doing some awesome stuff and I'm finally in a place to recognize it (instead of comparing myself to teachers who are doing more). We are getting a lot of traffic and that is so motivating for the students.
- Fiona is becoming a real ham. She is soooo funny. Fiona is full of awesome.
- Sophie is discovering her physical strengths. She can skate up a storm, and she can herringbone like a speedy mad woman up a big hill.
- Giving up alcohol again. I feel so good physically and emotionally.
- Winter. I'm loving it. Skating, snowshoeing, skiing, and cozying up inside with tea or hot chocolate and a book. Awesome!
- New friends and renewed friendships.
- Planning a summer road trip (I hope).
- Practicing gratitude every day.
- Feeling passionate about my work.
- My new "Full of Awesome" / Gratitude jar where I put slips of paper with awesome happenings and gratitudes.
What's full of awesome in your life?
I think we all need a little of Jessica's "Daily Affirmation" in our lives.