Being both a mom and a children's librarian, I spend a lot of my day reading great books for kids and teens. I love sharing this passion with kids and parents, and it's even better when I can do it without creeping out people in bookstores!
Find Us On Facebook
- Erin Little said, “: How would you suggest it happen then? Students choose to join a Me to We...” in We Day
- Debbie said, “: Cutting quilting squares out of old clothes to make bed blankets is a good form...” in Giving Old Tires New Life
- mountie9 said, “: My most "interesting" trip to the dentist was when I was 13 and getting a...” in Switch Your Toothbrush and WIN Again!
- Brandon M said, “: An interesting story. We Day is an amazing event for all the kids in attendance....” in We Day
- Lisa said, “: I think Gav's is the one for me!” in Welcome to the Hunt's Tomato Cook-off!
- Author Talk (2)
- Books for Babies (5)
- Books for Elementary Readers (0)
- Books for grades 4-6 (0)
- Books for grades 4-6 (32)
- Books for Grownups (13)
- Books for Holidays (3)
- Books for K-3 (50)
- Books for Parents (1)
- Books for Preschoolers (3-5) (19)
- Books for Toddlers (11)
- Books for YA Readers (18)
- Contests (4)
- Graphic Novels (3)
- Non-fiction Books (8)
- Poetry (1)
- Scholastic Decoder (9)