Ok, join me for a minute.
Close your eyes - well one eye, you'll need at least one to read this - and imagine a world where your clothes are multifunctional, don't require irons, can be thrown into your washer with abandon and never look worse for wear.
Where is this utopia you ask?
Yup. That Tilley Endurables.
The one your parents have been shopping at for years. The one where your dad got that hat that he still swears by years later.
The one that you wouldn't think to go to to shop for yourself because you are way too cool for that spot.
Yup. That one. And you should go.
Because Tilley does a few things very, very well.
1. They make clothing that lasts at a price point that's reasonable.
2. They understand that no one wants to spend unreasonable parts of their life worrying about how to care for their clothes!
3. The clothes looks good! Seriously - and it fits with stuff you already have in your wardrobe.
(yeah, that's me in full Tilley wear!)
4. They do alterations in store so you go home with clothes meant for your body type.
5. They sell shorts and short sleeves in winter. Hello winter getaway to sun.
6. A lot of their stuff is guaranteed! And I'm not talking about those fly-by-night TV product guarantees. I mean the real "You lose it/rip it/ruin it, we replace it" type.
7. Those hidden pockets mean you'll never have to wear a fanny pack.
But my number 1 reason why you should consider giving Tilley Endurables a second look? It allows you to travel and look good without buying a complete second wardrobe!
We took Tilley clothing with us around the world and they remain the staple products I turn to now that I'm home. They work well on the road or in the 'burbs and still look good after being stuffed in a suitcase or pulled from the dryer.
But don't take my word for it....
Tilley Endurables is giving one lucky reader the chance to win an outfit inspired by travel!
Comment below and tell us which outfit you would like to win, or tweet your favourite using #TilleyHoliday. One lucky reader will be selected at random to win the outfit of choice! Approximate retail value is $300 to $500 depending on the outfit (excludes footwear and accessories).
About Heather Greenwood Davis (aka Globetrotting Mama)
Heather is an award-winning Canadian travel writer who recently returned from a year of travel with her husband and young kids. She blogged and photographed their journey from some of the most remote places to the busiest areas in the world. Included in the one bag(!) of clothing she carried with her? A few pieces from Tilley Endurables.